Canadian payments forecast - 2014a comprehensive review and forecast of payments in Canada
Canadian Payments Forecast, 2014 is the most comprehensive and authoritative independent strategic review, analysis and market forecast available on the Canadian payment industry. New research from Technology Strategies International will examine how the Canadian consumer payments landscape has evolved since the 2014 report was published, analysing key trends in the Canadian payments sector and examining the prospects for traditional and emerging payments technologies in the marketplace.
Included in this year’s report:
- Findings from consumer research amongst more than 2,000 adult Canadians
- In-depth analysis of prospects for the Canadian economy, personal expenditure on goods and services, and the retail sector
- Analysis and forecast of debit, credit, cash and cheque payments
- Analysis and forecast of P2P payments, remittances, contactless, gift card, online and mobile payments in Canada
- An assessment of the most important regulatory developments in the Canaidan payments market
- Indicator tables for all major payment modes
A strategic resource for payment professionals, Canadian Payments Forecast - 2014 provides essential in-depth planning information for anyone involved in Canada's payment industry.
To find out more about the report, or to order your copy, please click here.
The Mobile Wallet
in-depth Canadian consumer insights into the appeal of a mobile wallet
The Mobile Wallet in Canada is the most comprehensive consumer acceptance test of a mobile wallet concept ever conducted in Canada. With mobile payment technology surging ahead, is it leaving the consumer behind? Does the consumer want or need a Mobile Wallet? A TSI/Hotspex survey among 1,000+ Canadian mobile phone users and smartphone intenders looks at consumer ‘app-rehension’ over the Mobile wallet, and what’s behind it.
For all players in the mobile payment ecosystem, the Mobile Wallet in Canada report offers in-depth insights into the key success criteria for this new payment technology. It comprehensively answers the following important questions:
1. What are the primary obstacles to the mobile wallet adoption?
2. What would clear the path for widespread consumer acceptance?
3. What do consumers think and feel about integrating this technology into their everyday lives?
4. What are the mobile wallet functionality ‘hot buttons’ and watch-outs?
5. Which provider is the ‘most likely to succeed’ according to consumers?
To find out more about the study, please click here.
new research in-depth analysis and foresight
- Canadian Payments Forecast - 2014 Mobile payments are still in the early stages of development, but Canadians are becoming increasingly comfortable with using their smartphones to initiate mobilepayments
- Canadian Payments Forecast - 2013 Mobile payments are still in the early stages of development, but many Canadians have already adopted mobile payments.
- Canadian Payments Forecast - 2012 providing in-depth analysis of trends and prospects for consumer payments in Canada. More…
Mobile payment technology is being hyped as the next big innovation in the payments world. But do consumers need or want a mobile wallet? And what are the key issues? More…
Contactless debit and credit card payments are rolling our rapidly in Canada, and are likely to account for significant transaction volumes and values by 2014... More…
Ethiopia has the lowest overall teledensity in Africa, with less than 1 million fixed lines in service and 3.3 million mobile... More…
Nigeria is Africa’s largest mobile market, with more than 70 million subscribers. The 1.4 million fixed line subscribers... More…
Zimbabwe has reached a turning point in its destiny. The mobile subscriber base has more than doubled in 2009 to reach... More…
Africa’s mobile communications market has outstripped growth in the global mobile market by a factor of 2 to 1 over the past five years... More…